Léacht meditation book club at the Sanctuary
- Bi-monthly on Sunday mornings 11am-1pm
- Books on various meditation traditions
- Opportunity to deepen meditation practice
- Books of general interest on mindfulness & meditation
- Free membership – donation only
- Lively discussions with peers
- Meditation practices built in as part of the morning
The Léacht club meets every two months on Sunday mornings from 11am-1pm in the Sanctuary.Now in its third year, there have been lots of lively and interesting discussions since 2014. Members nominate and agree which book they will read in advance of the club’s meeting. At our Sunday morning gatherings, the group then shares what spoke to them about the chosen book in relation to their own practice – what they found new, insightful or interesting.
Open to All with Some Meditation Experience
Membership of Léacht is open to anyone who has some experience of meditation/mindfulness practice. Membership is free – we ask that you make a small donation to cover costs. Just turn up on the dates set out below – preferably with the nominated book read! Booking not required.
Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org