Intermystical Pathways with John Doherty
Sunday July 29th 10m – 4pm and Sunday 30th September 10am – 4pm
This is course is designed to be a two day course, booking for one day is available if you wish to book just one day call us on 01 6705419
The workshop is experiential in nature and will explore some of the following themes:
- An interspiritual model of mindfulness, meditation and contemplation
- Markers on the path of the inner journey
- Mindfulness as a Spiritual Awareness
- Mindfulness connecting to Oneness / The Mystical Journey
- Using the Eternal Now, Anchoring our living in the Present and Presence
- Looking at how we see Oneness and images of the Transcendent
- Listening practices as a doorway to Insight
- Living a contemplative life, a monastery without walls
- Understand the deeper movements of shadow and soul in the inner self / Working with resistance
- Journeys into emptiness and Great Emptiness
Sunday July 29th 10am – 4pm and Sunday 30th September 10am – 4pm
This workshop over two days explores the interspiritual domain that is available to all people regardless of their belief system.
There will be some input on the philosophy of interspiritual and Intermystical terms followed by exercises, reflections and of course deep meditation practices.
John Doherty has been teaching and training in the area of mindfulness, meditation and contemplation for 25 years and has a passion for interspiritual work.