Begin Again Mindfulness workshop September with Mary Jennings
This workshop is Onsite
Workshop Description:Though we live in a world that dreams of ending that always seems about to give in something that will not acknowledge conclusion insists that we forever begin.
(Extract from Begin by Brendan Kennelly)
Summer is done. It’s back to school for many. Often, at this time of year, there’s often a sense of settling in—to a new routine, preparing for autumn and winter, a sense of beginning again. That’s our theme for this half day—beginning again, with a ‘beginner’s mind’. There will be an opportunity to reconnect with mindfulness practices, including sitting, walking and body awareness. There will be time for self-reflection, perhaps letting go of what no longer serves us and beginning again, always with kindness, gratitude and self-compassion. A gentle way to start the ‘new term’.
Day & Date: Saturday, 10th September 2022
Time: 10.00am – 1.00pm
About The Facilitator
- Practicing mindfulness for many years and is a Mindfulness Teacher
- Member of MTAI and a Focusing Trainer, member of TIFI.
- Mary sees her role as a facilitator to help people connect with their own strengths and possibilities
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.