Enquiry CPD for Mindfulness Teachers: Doing Less and Being More
This course is Online
Course Description: This course is an online CPD course that is part of the MBLC Teacher Training but also open to all Mindfulness Teachers.
One key focus of the weekend is ‘doing’ less and ‘being’ more in our enquiry practice. We will do this by exploring how to hold the space for a participant to explore their experience of a practice without imposing our interpretation on their experience. If a participant is able to come to their own understanding about their experience of a practice, the learning is deeper and the participant is more empowered. This requires us to let go of being the expert, listen deeply and teach through our embodied presence and way of being, rather than through intellectual concepts.
Date & Time: Saturday, 2nd April 2022 and Sunday, 3rd April, 9.00am-5.00pm
**The Sanctuary has a turn no one away for financial reasons. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance from our An Cuan fund or to discuss flexible payment options.
About The Facilitators
Heather Regan Addis
- Heather Regan Addis began training in Mindfulness Meditation with Rob Nairn in 2004.
- Heather is British Wheel of Yoga trained yoga teacher, has a Post Graduate Diploma in Mindfulness Based Approaches from the University of Bangor, Wales and has a Masters degree in Studies in Mindfulness from the University of Aberdeen.
- Heather is a co-founder and director of the Mindfulness Association, a Mindfulness, Compassion and Insight teacher and leads the team that developed and delivers the Mindfulness teacher training program to teach the Mindfulness Based Living Course.
- Heather is an honorary Fellow of the University of Aberdeen and was involved in the development of the Masters program in Studies in Mindfulness at the University of Aberdeen, which is a collaboration with the Mindfulness Association and also teaches on the program.
- Jane Negrych is the Managing Director of The Sanctuary.
- Jane has completed her MSc: Studies in Mindfulness with The University of Aberdeen and is an Honorary Lecturer on the programme.
- Jane also teaches on the Caring for the Caregivers programme, the SWAY Programme and the MBLC: Being Present Teacher Training for The Sanctuary.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.