Receptionist / Administrator position
Are you organised, willing to help and good with people? We’d love you to join the team in the Sanctuary as full time receptionist/administrator.
Receptionist/Administrator – Fixed term Contract for one year
The Sanctuary is a meditation and mindfulness charity based in Dublin 7. We design and deliver a range of courses and programmes in the areas of: meditation and mindfulness; creativity and wellbeing; yoga and movement; and work with young people. We also host a number of conferences, retreats and specialist events throughout the year. Our programme of work has expanded recently and we have put in place a new website to aid and simplify the booking process, and provide an easier customer journey www.sanctuary.ie . You will be joining a team of 10 in our lovely city centre location with gardens. We may be a meditation centre, but the work is varied, fast moving and requires flexibility, adaptability and a problem solving approach. You will work as part of a dedicated team and report directly to the Operations Manager.
Salary : €25K per annum
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer calls, screen calls, take accurate messages, and provide information to callers.
- Greet staff and visitors.
- Maintain a neat and orderly front desk.
- Prepare and type board packages, mailing labels, and other documentation.
- Assist Operations Manager with administration
- Keep filing systems in order both on Shared Drive and in hardcopy
- Receive, sort and route mail, e-mail, voice messages accurately and efficiently to appropriate party.
- Provide general admin duties; such as, typing, filing, copying, faxing, mailings, etc.
- Order, maintain, and restock inventory of office and event supplies.
- Back up to the General Manager and Operations Manager as needed.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer centric business environment with administrative duties.
Please email your CV to email@example.com by Friday 4th May at 5pm. It is envisaged that interviews will be held the week of the 7th May 2018.