This workshop aims to help us harness and learn from what this pandemic has revealed to us. Tony Bates will lead participants in an interactive, reflective exploration of five critical questions that challenge us to be more authentic, more ‘real’, in 2022:
1) What has the past year has taught me?
2) How can I be more ‘myself’ in the year ahead?
3) What can help me to live with people I find challenging?
4) How can I be responsive to the needs of the wider community?
5) What does it mean to be authentic?
This is an online, donation-based event.
Date & Time: Saturday, 15th January 2022, 10am- 12pm
with two optional touch in sessions on Saturday, 11th June 2022 and Saturday, 5th November 2022 from 10am -11am.
Suggested donation: €25 for the initial event or €30 for all three, via our Paypal link here.
However, we want this event to be open to as many people as possible, please donate what is within your means. The Sanctuary has a turn no one away policy.