Mindful Yoga Workshop With Andrea Boudin
This workshop is Onsite
Workshop Description: Join Andrea and salute the sun here at the Sanctuary.
Aligning with the bright, warming energy of summer, we develop a stimulating yoga sequence together. This workshop includes sun salutations from different yogic lineages, some posture work, a walking meditation outside in the beautiful gardens (weather permitting), and a relaxing quiet period at the end, to hold and solidify the benefits of our practice.
Day & Date: Saturday, 23rd July 2022
About The Facilitator
- Andrea has been self-employed as yoga and meditation teacher, using a variety of yogic approaches and meditative techniques.
- Andrea regularly leads classes and workshops of 10 to 20 participants, with a diverse range of clients.
- Andrea has also organised yoga courses, classes and workshops in schools, companies and private groups.
- Andrea has been a teacher at the Sanctuary since 2010.
- Besides her training in different yogic lineages and meditative practices, she holds a doctoral degree in (Western) Philosophy.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.