One-week Total Beginners Introduction to Yoga With Riana
This course is Onsite
Course Description: If you have ever been curious about yoga, and what a yoga class practice entails, this course offers you 5 consecutive mornings to familiarise with the absolute basics in a supportive environment.
- some key yoga poses (and individual adaptations of poses),
- basic breath awareness practices,
- introductory meditation techniques,
- relaxation methods,
- a sprinkling of yoga philosophy and explanation of key class terms.
This course is suitable for anyone with zero previous experience! We’ll have time for questions and answers, and summer weather permitting, some practice time in the abundant Sanctuary gardens.
Day & Date: Monday 27th June – Friday 1st July 2022
Time: 9.30am – 10.45am
About The Facilitator
- Riana teaches Mindful Yoga, Mindful Movement for Meditation, and Yoga Nidra at the Sanctuary.
- Riana completed her initial yoga training with the Irish Yoga Association in 2002 and has continued her yoga practice and studies ever since with Yoga Therapy Ireland, Viniyoga, ITEC Anatomy & Physiology, Yin Yoga with Josh Summers, iRest® Yoga Nidra with the Integrative Rest Institute, and most recently has been enjoying the practice of Kum Nye Tibetan Yoga with Matt Padwick, Dzogchen Beara.
- Riana acquired her Anusara® Inspired Certification in 2019, a branch of Hatha yoga that uniquely integrates deep spiritual teachings and precise principles of alignment into the practice.
- Riana is currently studying with the Mindfulness Association and loves exploring the cross-overs of all traditions.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.