One Week Yoga Intensive With Andrea
This course is Onsite
Course Description: Join us for a one-week-intensive course for yoga practitioners (1 year+ experience, no complete beginners please. A beginner’s course is being offered in the same week at the Sanctuary)
On five consecutive mornings we develop a flow-based yoga routine together. Ideally, you will come away after Friday’s practice with a solid 40-minute personal practice sequence that you can confidently continue at home, on your holidays, or as needed. The practice can be adapted and modified to your personal needs and restrictions.
Here’s a flavour of what to expect:
Monday & Tuesday: Introduction to the asanas (postures), to the concept of a flow-based practice and to the significance of a meaningful sequence. We practice breath-awareness, deconstruct and practice a number of asanas, and enjoy a relaxation period (Shavasana)
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: Repetition and refinement of our sequence, taking notes, time for Q & A session with your teacher.
Day & Date: Monday 27th June – Friday 1st July
Time: 11:30am – 12:45pm
About The Facilitator
- Andrea has been self-employed as yoga and meditation teacher, using a variety of yogic approaches and meditative techniques.
- Andrea regularly leads classes and workshops of 10 to 20 participants, with a diverse range of clients.
- Andrea has also organised yoga courses, classes and workshops in schools, companies and private groups.
- Andrea has been a teacher at the Sanctuary since 2010.
- Besides her training in different yogic lineages and meditative practices, she holds a doctoral degree in (Western) Philosophy.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.