Online MBLC Introductory Teaching Skills Weekend
This is an ONLINE Course
Course Description: This course is designed for those who have completed at least the Mindfulness Being Present training and is a foundation for those who wish to go on to do the MBLC teaching skills retreat to learn to teach our 8-week MBLC course.
This course provides participants with opportunities to lead guided practices and enquiry with fellow participants in a safe environment. Feedback will be provided in weekend two by fellow participants.
Day & Date: Saturday, 4th & Sunday, 5th June 2022
Saturday, 3rd & Sunday, 4th September 2022
Price: €330 (this includes both weekends)
About The Facilitator
- Jane Negrych is the Managing Director of The Sanctuary where she teaches on the Caring for the Caregiver programme and the MBLC Teacher Training.
- Jane has also been teaching the MBLC course to Service Users, Service Providers and family members at the Recovery College in DCU since 2015.
- Jane has completed and is an Honorary Teaching Fellow on the MSc: Studies in Mindfulness with the University of Aberdeen.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.